Re: self-ratings

rick> Now, if everyone follows my advice, the net may become very
rick> boring for those who have their filters set on, but congress
rick> will NEVER make "being boring" against the law.

You overestimate the collective intelligence of the U.S. Congress.

--
[email protected] baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.