Re: Defeating fingerprints

> > Burglars and safecrackers sand the ridges off.
>
> This sounds like it'd work, but quite tedious.

Two words - "power tools" !!! ;-)

I've sanded my finger tips down rather well with a
belt sander and a fine grit belt on numerous occasions.

While I've speculated that I probably wouldn't leave much
of a finger print, I've never actually tried to take
prints after such an operation.

Dan
Dan Oelke                                  Alcatel Network Systems
[email protected]                             Richardson, TX