Re: Defeating fingerprints

> Shellac or epoxy glue does NOT work, if the thickness is at all managable.

Not that random playing with carcinogenic chemicals is a good idea, but...
I've found that if you use just one reagent from epoxy glue, the collagen
in your skin will disolve.  You can sculpt it into whatever shape you want,
and it will stay that way for an hour or so.  I don't remember if it was
the resin or the hardener though.  This was regular 5 minute epoxy.