>From my IP mailing list:

Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 08:50:41 -0700
Subject: The National Research Council Study of National Cryptography
Policy

  Please post this message widely

  I am writing to let interested parties know about the imminent release
  of the NRC's study of national cryptography policy.  If
  all goes well, we hope to release it on May 30, 1996.
  However, prior to that time, we won't be able to comment on
  its contents.

  For current information on release, visit the web site
  http://www2.nas.edu/cstbweb/220a.html

  When you visit that site, you'll have the opportunity to
  be put onto a mailing list so that we can inform you by e-mail
  when the report is available in print and/or electronically, as well
  as any public events associated with the report (e.g., public
  briefings).

  Herb Lin
  Cryptography Policy Study Director
  Computer Science and Telecommunications Board
  National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council
  202-334-2605