Virtual machines?

Hi.

Pardon my ignorance, but I had a few questions haunting me since a
while.

Is there a way to have a remailer de-localize itself and relocalize
itself over the internet?

For example, could there be several machines around the worlds that,
when you send an e-mail to it, is routed to differents physical
places of the world depending on where the actual remailer process is
actually running?  Could there be such a thing as a virtual machine
runing a remailer that gets to hop from physical machine to physical
machine around the world?

Just an idea to avoid jurisdiction problems.

Just asking, probably quite futilely...

Thanks

JFA

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants;  physists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.