Re: Virtual machines?

! Hi.
!
! Pardon my ignorance, but I had a few questions haunting me since a
! while.
!
! Is there a way to have a remailer de-localize itself and relocalize
! itself over the internet?
!
! For example, could there be several machines around the worlds that,
! when you send an e-mail to it, is routed to differents physical
! places of the world depending on where the actual remailer process is
! actually running?  Could there be such a thing as a virtual machine
! runing a remailer that gets to hop from physical machine to physical
! machine around the world?
!
! Just an idea to avoid jurisdiction problems.

This is just what crypto remailers do.
Public key encryption with To: 's encrypted at each hop threading through several servors.
This is why we need 1,000 servors created quickly,
throughout the far corners of the internet,
to make it a safer,
as far as liability is concerned,
to admin them.

The last full featured remailer servor closes this May 20.
Qut