re: "Very Famous Reporter"

At 1:22 AM  -0400 5/21/96, Martin Minow wrote:
> At a lecture about his recent book, John Markoff, the New York Times'
> Silicon Valley reporter, said (and I quote from memory):
>
> "The most dangerous animal on earth is a reporter on deadline."

Oh, the irony of that remark...

In the meantime, it appears that I have egg on my face, as no story has
emerged...

By the way, did I say it was a rumor? ;-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they could 'just pass a few more laws',
  we would all be criminals."    --Vinnie Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/