re: "Very Famous Reporter"

On 21 May 96 at 10:06, Robert Hettinga wrote:

> In the meantime, it appears that I have egg on my face, as no story has
> emerged...
>
> By the way, did I say it was a rumor? ;-).

Likely the Very Famous Reporter (tm) misheard something about MD5,
confused it with DSS (and possibly even something to do with PGP),
though (s)he had a hot story, spoke to some folx, and it fizzled.

Nah. Just a rumor.

Rob.

---
No-frills sig.
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 [email protected] (root@magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <[email protected]>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.