Re: Long-Lived Remailers

On Tue, 21 May 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> Traffic analysis will be quite easy to do, of course, as all mail sent to
> the persistent address comes out of the "[email protected]" address.
> Q.E.D.

Yeah, but the attack model I was assuming was lawyers rather than
intelligence agencies. The NSA could probably easily link the two
together, but the Church of Foobar(tm) probably couldn't. They'd only have
access to the logs on the ISP and the information you gave when you signed
up, not the raw packets on the Net.

	Mark