Re:

On 21 May 96 at 19:43, Bad Message trolled:

> ! Theses peoples refuse to register their guns, although it is
> ! mandatory in canada (to be registered within 7(?) years...)
>
> There has been total firearm registration since 1968.

Absolute BS.  Since the late seventies, the mandatory registration
of all firearms purchased is in effect and you must hold a valid (in
french) A.A.A.F.   But you did not have to report firearms you
already owned.  But with our new law, you *have* to register them
within 7 years.  And apparently, you have to show proof of ownership
of a registered firearm to buy ammunitions.  But I must read about
this aspect a little more...

jfa

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants;  physists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 I reserve the right to post publicly any private e-mail sent to me.
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.