Number one story on CNN this hour.

There are 40 million 'attack capable' systems connected to the Internet
and over 120 countries have developed or are developing 'attack software'.

[BTW, there will be a BUNCH more attacking systems when 'a new protocol
is deployed because they are running out of addresses']

Sheesh.

-abc
                                      \             Alan B. Clegg
         Just because I can            \         Network Technologist
        does not mean I will.           \          gateway.com, inc.
                                         \     <http://www.gateway.com/>