RSA breaking

First i want to apologize: I'm french, my english is pretty good, but if there's some things you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask me further explanations.

  I'm studying computing. I've studied the RSA encription system, i know that PGP is based on RSA and o know that you give full confiance to PGP.
  As i and another student, have calculated, an RSA public key of a hundred numbers can't be broken with a software by the force method.(You all know that, sorry to say evidences :)  )
But, cause there is a but, it can be broken by an hardware system. Gimme the money, i'll break it, a simple algorithm can be "hardwarly programmed" and with very high-tech components, the speed it can have is enough to break an RSA key.
  It's for me an evidence that your government has already done it, and that your dreams of privacy are maybe a good joke for some bureaucratists of the pentagon.
  Of course it (would) take a little time, but as soon as they have your key, it's real time for them to decrypt.
  One constant thing in the RSA code is that it is always faster to find a key than to break it, that's why i suggest that you find a system of russian dolls encryption with PGP that would crypt a message a lot of times.
  For studying computing, i know that is time to decrypt a message with the key is so small, that even if i am wrong, it won't be a loss to use a multiple encryption.
  I hope i don't look like a rooky for you, this letter is humblously written.

     Greetings, salutations....

  No one is more vulnerable than the one who thinks he is, and who's wrong.