Re: Asendmail Status & Politikal Rant

Addressed to: Ben Holiday <[email protected]>
              Cypherpunks <[email protected]>

** Reply to note from Ben Holiday <[email protected]> 05/29/96 10:30pm -0400

	as to the politiks --if we do not standup now, we will not even be able
to speak up later.  there is no question that every means of confronting a
totalitarian driven government apparati must be developed, and the means of
impletation well known.

	the only safety is in numbers; and, yes, some of the "brethern" will
fall.  anymore than the aging Chinese despots were able to contain the news of
Tinnamin square, and I stood at the corner by the Forbidden City as it was
starting to form, despots everywhere are faced with the same problem.  in
China, the free speach and democracy protestors faced enormous technological
and communication deficiencies --so far, we do not.

--
The result of today's 'government'
  is new world disorder, unfolding at warp velocity.