Re: [NOISE] Re: RFD: Time to kick some anti-scientologist ass?

At 09:34 AM 6/9/96 EDT, LD wrote:

>Rich Burroughs <[email protected]> writes:
>> I don't know of any "Anti-Scientologists" who are forging cancels.
>
>Check out the Lasarus reports on alt.religion.scientology -- 5000 lines,
>6000 lines, 7000 lines...

Gee, those poor CoS posters you mention must be pretty busy to generate
that many messages (which were then canceled).

Homer adjusted Lazarus, and the last I knew the reports didn't have enough
info for anyone to tell who the sender of the cancel was.  Here's an
example from back on the 5th:

Mon Jun  3 19:45:33 EDT 1996  Lazarus V2.3
lightlink.com/var/spool/news/control/1501139
Article: 176082