COST CA/WWW Security

To whom it may concern:

This message is based on some questions recently posted at this mailing list
concerning the issues of certification technology, certification authorities
and related security applications, especially Secure WWW syste, combined with
usage of certificates.

For all interested, I would like to invite you to visit our WWW server
(http://www.cost.se) where you may find all the information about our
current security products. You may also browse our CA infrastructure.

In case of any further question, please contact me directly.

Regards,

Sead Muftic

Sead Muftic
COST - Computer Security Technologies CST AB
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +46-8-16 16 92
Fax: +46-8-471-7722