Re: Why PGP isn't so ubiquitous (was NRC Session Hiss)

At 05:43 PM 6/3/96 -0700, Joel McNamara wrote:
> (I'm sure the name "wizards" is trademarked by MS, so they won't be called
> that).

You are free to use the word "wizard" provided that they look, feel,
and work much like what Microsoft calls a "wizard" -- see the
Microsoft UI guidelines.

This demand by Microsoft is pretty reasonable.  Now if it had been Apple
or lotus they probably would have declared that you could not write
anything that looked, felt, or worked much like a wizard.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]