Attorney General wants to "expand crypto laws"

I just heard parts of a speech by J. Reno on KCBS. The speech was given in
San Francisco either today or yesterday. According to the announcer, Reno
is calling to "expand the use of cryptography laws". IMHO, this can only
mean restrictions on the domestic use of crypto.

Does anybody on this list have a transcript of her speech?

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, not those of my employer.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.