Re: Attorney General wants to "expand crypto laws"

According to the information at http://www.sfgate.com/~common/, the speech
might be reproadcast on San Francisco's KEST-AM (1450), Monday 12:00 to
12:45 a.m. PT. See listings for other times and stations around the
couuntry.

Unfortunately, I only caught the second half of her speech, missing the
encryption bits. My rommate tells me she came out pro-encryption but very
pro-GAK.

I don't think transcripts are available, but enterprising individuals may be
able to obtain audiotapes from the Commonwealth Club library.

-rich