Re: Noise: Re: Those Evil Republicans

At 04:58 PM 6/24/96 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
> Remember why FDR invented deposit insurance? The worst depression in modern
> history was caused by the lack of deposit insurance.

By an interesting coincidence the the worst depression in modern history
happened
shortly after governments around the world took control of currency issue, so
that banknotes became government notes.

Just as the worst famine in modern Russian history happened shortly after the
government collectivized the peasants.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]