Re: Net and Terrorism.

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, jim bell wrote:

> If anything, I think the public would be far better off if there was a
> mechanism to allow even these "terrorists" to speak directly to the public,
> without censorship by the governments or heightened risk of capture.

Er, they have that. It's just that most people don't give a shit for their
kind of nonsense, so they don't listen, so the kooks turn to bombings as PR
stunts. Nobody would have read the UnaSpew if Uncle Ted hadn't bombed a few
people. Nobody is going to listen to Jim Bell until you claim credit for
killing some people.

-rich