Re: Style gettting in the way of clear reporting

May complains loudly about Meek and other writers style.

Meek hardily needs my defense, he's the best in the biz (speaking as
another writer, I add, damn it!) But, your problem is simply one of
style, not of substance. Like it or not, Meek does communicate well
with the vast majority of his readers. His faux-Chandler isn't for
everyone, but he makes his points loud and clear.

Steven

Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols            [email protected]
       http://www.access.digex.net/~sjvn/vna.html
QOTD: "You have a job. I work for a living" -- sjvn,
freelance writer