Re: US versions of Netscape now available

At 03:40 PM 7/16/96 -0700, David Sternlight wrote:
>It doesn't "leak overseas" as if there were some regrettable lapse in the
>plumbing. Someone has to commit a felony violation of Federal law.
>
>David

It's not a felony without a felon.  Unless and until the feds prosecute
someone, they may claim it's a felony but they have yet to prove it in a
court of law.  It's just a matter of opinion.  If a law is overturned on
Constitutional grounds it is void ab initio.

When I handed a copy of a label with RSA in four lines of Perl (as it then
was) on a sticker to the correspondent for the Independent (of London) at
CFP'95 in the presence of the NSA counsel, nothing happened.

DCF