Re: #E-CASH: PRODUCT OR SERVICE?

Part of original message below

Well Stig, the world is getting crazier by the second.....

What about the dutch man that made a trademark out of the name 'Route 66'
combined with the highway sign. He got it and now has a nice swimming
pool.........of about 100 meters long.......and it's heated!
  Steven Seyffert
  Webmaster at http://www.sale.nl/

  Korenbloemstraat 17
  3551 GM, Utrecht