Re: Netscape download requirements

snow <[email protected]> writes:
> On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, David Sternlight wrote:
<spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam>
>      I pledge allegience to this flag and THE REPUBLIC for which it stands.
>
>      REPUBLIC, GET IT? Rule by LAW as opposed to the tyranny of STUPIDITY
> called democracy.
>      ITAR _may_ be based on laws passed by congress, but since the NSA has
> yet to try the ITAR in court, and only uses it to threaten business with,
> we don't know how the courts will interpret these rules, much less the laws
> that give UNELECTED OFFICIALS the authority to make LAWS.
>
>     Yer an idiot. Not just for what you wrote above, but for just about
> everything you've said since you started posting. I had never read any
> of your writings before, and they seemed rational so I was inclined to
> give you a chance, even tho' I disagreed with you.
>
>     You have proben yourself to be a facist, and AFAIC there is only 1
> use for a facist. Ballistic testing.
>
>      Yes, I do know what a facist is, and no, I am not comparing you to
> The leader of Germany during WWII.

I share your sentiment. "Dr." David Sternlight is the moral equivalent of
Archimedes Plutonium, Dr. Jozeph Goebbels, and Janet Reno combined.

Please don't follow up on anything David Sternlight sends to the cypherpunks
mailing list, no matter what the provocation. The asshole thrives on attention.

---