Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

At 21:55 7/21/96, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

>As I said, the kid who hit me in the head with a stick was 3-4 years
>younger than me. You skipped that part. Correspondently, I could beat
>him easily (I did, but his mother soon interrupted me), which was
>obvious to him. So he had plenty of information that would deter a
>rational person. He had all the reasons to "to curb his impulse", as
>you said, and he could have thought about his punishment.

Yes, he hit you. But the question relevant to this discussion is: would he
have hit you had you been carrying a firearm, risking not just being beat
up, but death itself? I sincerely doubt it. In fact, one could say that you
were hit *because* you didn't carry a firearm. The truth is, an armed
society is a polite society.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.