Re: Giving 6 year old kids Uzi's (Was: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced NinjaRaids)

At 12:01 7/22/96, Ernest Hua wrote:

>You might be missing the mark too, but I thought the subject was
>giving a gun to every child who enters school, not YOURs or SOME
>EXPERT 6 YEAR OLD's special case.

There is *nothing* that should be given to every child or every adult for
that matter. I very much oppose the use of my tax dollars to issue guns or
school books to children. Let the parents buy the items required for the
children's safety or education.

[We are straying away from crypto...]

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.