Re: NSA Lawyers Believe ITARs Would be Overturned if Tested in Court (fwd)

My arms trafficker page has been up since April 26th. We have 838 arms
traffickers and a public file with a list of 360 "known arms traffickers".
It was mentioned on CNN. So far, nobody from the NSA or anywhere else has
complained.

I am sure if this went to court they would loose.  They have to claim that
clicking a mouse button on a web form so that 3 lines of text go back to
where they just came from, makes someone a criminal. "May it please the
court, the charge against these 838 criminal clickers is international
arms-trafficking."  In a country where a double murderer can walk?

I am sure they realize this, which is why I feel it is safe for me to do
this (also I believe that EFF etc would so love to have my case as a test
case that they would pay my legal bills).

  --  Vince Cate

    http://online.offshore.com.ai/arms-trafficker/
    http://online.offshore.com.ai/publicity/cnn.html