[FUNNY] Rich Graves exposed

I didn't realize Rich is a neo-Nazi revisionist. :-)

From: [email protected] (Brendan J. F. Scallon)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,alt.personals.intercultural,soc.couples.intercultural,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.censorship,news.groups
Subject: Re: Ken McVay and Rich Graves support censorship
Date: 26 Jul 1996 03:41:43 GMT

For those of you who do not understand:

Kenneth McVay started the Nizkor Project after he stumbled across Dan
Gannon's revisionist BBS (denies the Holocaust).  His Nizkor Project
had millions of byltes of data about the Holocaust and info about the
revisionists (i.e. Gannon, Les Greaseball, Rich Graves, Kevin Alfred
Strom, etc.); He was awarded the Order of British Columbia for his
work.

--
Brendan John Francis Scallon    When it comes to the net, I'm
[email protected]     similar to the thrilla in Manila