Re: "adjust your attitude with their billy club"

> When the local cops adjust my attitude with a billy club for dressing like
> a hippie and lounging around in a public place

   I am a defender of your right to not be harrassed by legal-definition
nuisances, not a fashion cop.  I gave up on trying to clean up the
unwashed masses, a long time ago.

But if your definition of "lounging" includes (say) playing your boombox as
loud as you want in the park - then mine includes making a buck by burning
toxic waste.