Pipe bombs

So now we are to spend the next six or eight months putting instructions on
how to build pipe bombs in our .sigs, reading endless analyses of how the
"Antiterrorism and Safety Act of 1996" is unconstitutional, following the
CDA-type emergency challenge mounted by VTW/ACLU/NRA, and wondering who
will be arrested first.

Fuck them. Fuck Swinestein, Klinton, Gingrich, and all the rest. And fuck
Dole. (On second thought, don't--it might not be a survivable experience.)

I say they've all earned only our contempt.

It's time to accelerate our efforts to undermine this foolish experiment in
pandering to the masses.

--Tim May

Buy a section of metal water pipe 1/2 by 6 inches long, threaded on both
ends.  Buy two metal caps to fit.  These are standard items in hardware
stores.  Drill a 1/16th hole in the center of the pipe. This is easy with a
good drill bit. Hanson is a good brand to use.  Screw a metal cap tightly
on one end. Fill the pipe to within 1/2 inch of the top with black powder.
Do not pack
the powder. Don't even tap the bottom of the pipe to make it settle.  You want
the powder loose.  For maximum explosive effect, you need dry, fine powder
sitting loose in a very rigid container.