Re: Stop the presses -- Anti-terrorism bill not that bad

Phil,

The Japanese were not interned in the State of Kansas. The people
wouldn't permit it and the FBI just quietly backed down.

The Nazis couldn't enforce the Yellow Star in Denmark. The people
wouldn't permit it.

I can't speak about what people in the UK will permit. If they're all
like you, they'll permit anything.

Oh the Administration and the Congress don't agree that we have a right to
defend our freedoms, if necessary, against them?  I work in a military
base in the heartland, not a computer lab in Cambridge - and I think
you're wrong about that - I don't think you could get enough American
troops to perticipate in disarming innocent civilians. And the Congress
and the Administration DO know it and are scared to death of it.

Anyway, Phil, I was trying to ask your opinion about something.... Is
there any freedom for which you would personally risk your life for?