Re: Stop the presses -- Anti-terrorism bill not that bad

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996 [email protected] wrote:
> Several years ago the IRA attempted to murder my cousin. I have been
> warned not to continue my political activity but I do so regardless.
>
> I do not advocate the bringing of troops onto the streets but I see
> it as the logicial response to the case put by the NRA. They are
> playing a tune I have heard before. Claim to stand for freedom while
> doing whatever is possible to encourage restriction of liberty.

  I have added you to my computerized list of individuals who advocate
the violent overthrow of the US Constitution.

I am going to go to the law library and see what my options are, with
respect to filing a petition to have you deported out of the United
States.

This is not a rhetorical statement.