[off-topic] Black powder source/ I love Explosives stickers

By popular request, here is the address for the place that sells the "I
(picture of a heart) Explosives" bumper stickers as well as black powder in
20 pound economy packs. Black powder will be shipped via UPS. Coonie's is a
federally licensed explosives dealer, offering a wide variety of commercial
high explosives. However, such explosives will only be sold to
appropriately licensed individuals. They are very nice people, please don't
ask them stupid questions.

Coonie's Explosives & Black Powder
512 E. Lea
Hobbs, N.M. 88240
Voice: (505) 393-0166
Fax:   (505) 393-6060

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.