Stealth Buildings Was Re: "X-Ray Gun" for imperceptible searches

At 06:56 PM 8/12/96 EDT, you wrote:
Since metal blocks the waves and stands out on the screen one could affectively
block its use by putting up a fine metal mesh on the interior of all walls
that are exterior to the house.  The same could be said for clothing that
looks normal but has a metal mesh liner, like say a trench coat.

PGP encrypted mail preferred.
E-Mail me for my key.
Scott J. Schryvers <[email protected]>