yet ANOTHER "Internet == child porn "story.

Again on today's CBS all-news stn.
An elementary school teacher arrested for exchanging, or whatever,
kiddieporn on the Internet.

The reporter was duly dramatic and ominous sounding.

Damn I wish I knew how many kiddie porners were doing their whatver OFF
the 'net.  Maybe, my fine friends, we're catching MORE o' them because
they are on the net and clueless, rather than in back alleys and hard to
find.

Recommended reading:

"Manufacture of Consent", Noam Chomsky.

Altho I hate much of his politics, that one's right on.