Re: Schlafly on crypto

> Beware when politicos speak!

> Phyllis Schlafly would think nothing of trying to ban speech on the
> internet when it is
> something that she doesn't agree with.

Horrors.  I'm agreeing with Phyllis Schlafly.

I know I'm going to kick myself tomorrow for saying this, but I found
that to be a very nice rant against Big Brother in many of its
manifestations.

Of course, we still have Little Brother (the family),
and Cousin Elmer (the Church), but isn't it nice to see that
the RRR is on our side on such an important issue.

Way to go Phyllis! :)

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $