Date: Tue, 13 Aug 96 21:38:53
From: "Sonia Santana" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE:  RoboFest 7 speaking gig
To: Jim Choate <[email protected]>

The dates for RoboFest 7 are Sept. 14th & 15th and it will
be held at Dobie Mall this year.  If you are interested please
let me know or contact Glenn Currie at <[email protected]> who is
actually making the schedule for our guest speakers.

There aren't any monetary perks but we plan to reward our guests
with T-shirts, videos and movie passes to our film festival.

Please let us know by August 15th if you are interested and
can make it.  Also please let us know a title or topic of your
talk. And finally how do you want to be billed in the program.

Hope you can make it.

Sonia Santana
Admin. Coordin.
The Robot Group