Re: [NOISE] Airport legal question

On Tue, 20 Aug 1996, Lucky Green wrote:

> I know that it is a violation of federal law to joke about explosives at
> the X-ray machine. Would an "I love Explosives" sticker on carry-on
> luggage violate any laws?

Yes.

The laws are intended to prevent any behavior which may reasonably create
apprehension that a threat to a commercial airline exists.

You're in for trouble if you put that sticker on your luggage.

I'll quote the language if there is enough interest.

--
I hate lightning - finger for public key - Vote Monarchist
[email protected]