Re: Spamming (Good or Bad?)

> I pay for my net access.  I pay for my Sunday paper, it's full of ads
> too!!  Ethics???  Let's rat out on the EVIL spammers!!  Let's turn

When my ISP tells me that I must accept spammed advertising with my
monthly fee, as the Sunday paper effectively does with its ads, your
analogy might have some meaning.   And I have the option of sending the
ads to the advertiser, telling them that the ads suck.

Free (commercial)speech for you (perhaps at our expense), but no free
speech for us?

EBD