Code Review Guidelines (draft)

A few weeks back, I posted a request for source code review
guidelines.  I got about 50 me-toos, but no guidelines.  So I wrote
some I think are decent.  They're still in draft format.  I'd
appreciate feedback & commentary on them.

http://www.homeport.org/~adam/review.html

Adam

PS: Someone did pay me to do this, but doesn't want their name
associated with it, because there are shoulds and musts in it.  I have
their permission to post the anonymized document.

					               -Hume