Re: Nuke Singapore Back into the Stone Age

On 30 Aug 96 at 5:38, Charley Sparks wrote:

> To: [email protected], [email protected]
> Date: Fri Aug 30 05:45:44 1996
> We could launch a mail-bomb campaign.. I am looking for the source
> for a mail bomb program. WinTel would be nice but I could use Linux

Far from my mind to commit such nuisance acts, but by simple
curiosity, is there a mailbomb HOW-TO or FAQ floating around?

jfa
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants: physicists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891