Re: Spamming (Good or Bad?)

>> Free (commercial)speech for you (perhaps at our expense), but no
>> free speech for us?

VVP> This is peculiar. Nobody seems to mind ads in Newspapers, printed
VVP> magazines, TV, and for that matter web sites. That is unwanted
VVP> stuff too, but now someone is paying for it.

	In the first three cases, the advertising subsidises the cost
of the media - ever notice that the advertiser-free[1] channels are more
expensive?  In the last case, I decide to request the advertising,
increasing my time on-line, potentially increasing my cost of access.
In the case of email spam, the advertiser decides to force me to
receive the advertising, increasing my time on-line, potentially
increasing my cost of access.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the