Re: DON'T Nuke Singapore Back into the Stone Age

Senile [email protected] (Timothy C. May) (fart) rants:

> (* I find it Orwellian that being "polite" is taken to mean not saying
> anything controversial. It was impolite for Salman Rushdie to write "The
> Satanic Verses," is was impolite for people to mention Karla Homulka in
> talk.politics.canada, it was impolite to point out that the prime minister
> of India drinks a glass of his own urine every day, it was impolite to
> refer to Bill Clinton's dalliances with Paula Jones, and so on.

Paula Jones is a virtuous woman. Her boss, Bill Clinton, pulled down his
pants and ordered her to kiss his erect penis.  She refused and was fired.
I think it's factually incorrect to describe this sexual harrassment as
"dalliances", but we already know that senile Tim May (fart) never lets
any facts get in the way of his agenda. It may be impolite to fart
in senile Tim May's (fart) general direction, but we do.

---