Re: Los Angeles Times article on Helsingius and anon.penet.fi

Dear Ms. Dyson:

As a result of my knowing something of your work and additionally having
viewed your highly impressive performance on Bill Buckley's CDA debate
program, I used to think a great deal of you.  And, as a matter of fact, I
suppose that I still do.

I am frankly troubled, however, by my _impression_ of your beliefs in the
abovereferenced matter.  Perhaps I have misunderstood your recent post to
Cypherpunks; indeed, I am certain that all will be elucidated after you have
had an opportunity to review more fully the article in question.

I look forward to reading your further thoughts.

Sincerely,

-David M. Rose