[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Internet blamed in shoe-cam crimes, assailant free on $750 bail
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996 23:31:29 -0400 (EDT), The Deviant wrote:
>> He said the man was detected by two couples who noticed him moving his
>> foot under the skirt of a woman. They followed the man, held him and
>> called police.
>> Police ask women who feel they've been victimized to call 808-5289.
>> George Walter Campbell, 62, of Cornwall, has been charged with sexual
>> assault and mischief. He returns to College Park court on Sept. 10.
>> He was released on $750 cash bail yesterday.
>Hrmm.. I can see how its _wrong_, but exactly how is looking under
>somebodies skirt _assault_?
Mischief is true. However it does get back to the eventual question: if they
are giving off radiation, are we guilty receiving them? For instance, if you
have your pot sensing IR camera in a plane, do you need a search warrant? If
you walk around with a scanner listening to cell-phones is it illegal?
One can also imagine a sewer worker getting sued for looking out of one of
those cover grill things. (Perhaps up at a cover girl. Pun intended.)
- "'Anonymity is bad,' says a source who wishes to remain anonymous." - Nuff' said.
* Home: Chris Adams <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
* Autoresponder: send email w/subject of "send resume" or "send PGPKEY"
* Work: [email protected] | V.M. (619)515-4894 | (619)689-6579
* Member in good standing of the GNU whirled hors d'oeuvre