Re: Steganography -- Tell-tale signs?

Hi there!

I'd appreciate some help from you experts in
steganography.

1) If I hide some PGP encrypted data in a
gif, jpg or wav file will there be any tell tale
signs to the naked eye of an expert? If yes,
what are they?

2) Would it better to hide the data in
a jpg with black and white image rather
than a color one?

3) Are there any tools at the moment
to expose (not crack) the hidden encrypted
data? If none. are there tools in development?

If this appears twice please accept my apologies.
I didn't see the first posting and so I assumed it
was lost in transit. Please email replies to me
directly if this is off-topic. Thank you.

Makofi