Re: ... subversive leftists

On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> The German Generalbundesanwaltschaft (Chief Federal Prosecutor's
> office) has "advised" the Internet providers to block access to

> "Radikal" (http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/radikal) is a publication
> from the radical left that is illegal in Germany, but not in
> the Netherlands.

This is amazing. Without defending the German stand on the Revisionist
crap, that part is at least understandable in a historical context
(their sense of guilt for the unfortunate developments in the 30's
and 40's etc). But a quick overview of the contents of Radikal gives the
impression of an ordinary leftist zine, defining the outlawing of it as
pure political censorship in a Western 'democracy'. I'm truly surprised.

Asgaard