Re: What the NSA is patenting

A maybe usefull program would be a little tsr that constantly
overwrite unused sectors of the entire drive with random patterns
(maybe seeded with a fast keyboard interval timer).  Like at the very
moment I am writing this, my HD has been idle for several minutes...

One more of my silly ideas

JFA
Jean-Francois Avon, Montreal QC Canada
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee
    Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultant
    physicists, technologists and engineers
PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891