[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: talker (fwd)
On Sun, 8 Sep 1996 16:41:06 -0500 (CDT), Jim Choate wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 13:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
>> From: "Z.B." <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Re: talker
>> I just checked www.juno.com to see what kind of system they have, and it
>> appears that it is a free email service. No charges at all. No wonder
>> we get so many idiots from there - free mail and they probably don't
>> bother to verify the people they give service to, either.
>Well we know at least one cpunk who is anti-anonymity....
Not necessarily. I think he's just saying that if it's free and anonymous you
have no quality control. Even a token fee keeps out an amazing number of
- "'Anonymity is bad,' says a source who wishes to remain anonymous." - Nuff' said.
* Home: Chris Adams <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
* Autoresponder: send email w/subject of "send resume" or "send PGPKEY"
* Work: [email protected] | V.M. (619)515-4894 | (619)689-6579
* Member in good standing of the GNU whirled hors d'oeuvre