Conjuring up the latest utopia for a minoritarian sect of illuminati

At 10:04 AM 9/9/96, Enzo Michelangeli wrote:

>I and you may well choose to do so, but the vast majority of the human
>beings believe just anything that is repeated loud and long enough.
>Otherwise, nobody would hire PR and pay for advertisement, politicians
>wouln't be fedwith taxpayer's money, Bosnians would trade goods instead
>of gunshots, etc. I'm personally not interested in conjuring up the latest
>utopia for a minoritarian sect of illuminati: I need to live in the real
>world, and push for viable solutions that change it for better, now.

Yes, Bosnians and Serbs would not be killing each other if only they could
receive government-approved information!

(Hint: This shows that neither governments nor churches nor the United
Nations knows any better solutions to the "who do you trust" problem. And,
I believe, mostly governments and other such entities exist to serve their
own interests.)

As to what I presume is an insult to the folks on this list ("I'm
personally not interested in conjuring up the latest utopia for a
minoritarian sect of illuminati"), you know where the exit is.

--Tim May

Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.